The iHealth PT3 has 3 built-in sensors:
- An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor that measures the infrared energy emitted by the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- A distance sensor that ensures that measurements are taken no more than 3 cm from the forehead to avoid errors.
- An environmental temperature sensor that detects the real-time variations in environmental temperature to reduce the impact and compensates to ensure measurement accuracy.
All this is done with a single button, in just 1 second.
Touch free. Noise free.
No more worrying about cross-contamination and spreading the germs to the entire household. Our no-touch thermometer is 100% safe and hygienic.
A slight vibration to signal the end of the measurement. No shrill beep that wakes your child up when you monitor his or her temperature while he or she is sleeping.
This thermometer is a non-connected device. The measurements taken are not synchronized with the iHealth MyVitals app.
- Model : PT3
- Measurement units: °C and °F
- Measurement distance : 3cm (1.18in)
- Power source : DC 3V; 2x1.5V AAA batteries
- Measurement range: 32°C-42.9°C (89.6°F-109.2°F)
- Measurement accuracy : ±0.2°C between 35°C- 42°C and ±0.3°C for other temperature ranges.
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Clinical reproducibility : ±0.28°C
Operating conditions :
- Temperature: 15°C-40°C (59°F-104°F)
- Humidity: 15-85%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 70~106kPa
Transport and storage conditions:
- Temperature: -20°C to 55°C, Humidity: 15 to 95%R.H.
- Atmospheric pressure: 70-106Kpa.
In the box: 1 iHealth PT3 thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, user manual, quick start guide.